Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 13:15:47 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:11.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA DISCH PORT(Name of discharge port):(10.MAR.2025) 1300 LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD:20.5/AFT: 20.5  ///FWD:18.10
AFT:20.40

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO // 1752544 BBL///
243379 MT

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 05.MAR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  55.5N, LONG : 056  38.0E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:2.4 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*3/     SE*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  880.0  MT/HFO   21.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 172.0 MT/LSMGO 5.0  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

10.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1300 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area

1400 hrs lt : Commence approaching D.V (Running STS)

1530 hrs lt : Commence mooring / first line on board  

1930 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT :
26°55.5 N, LONG : 056°37.9E)

2000 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side) 

2300 hrs lt  : commence hose connection

11.03.2025

  ---------------

0442 hrs lt  :complete hose connection.

0512 hrs lt : commence discharge .  

ETC : Discharging  operation will be on 14.03.2025 at 0400 hrs lt if AGW

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]