Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT- Discharging figures on hourly basis
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 00:51:40 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 12.03.2025 /
0001 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 11:08 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'Hakimzadeh-khark' <[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E.
Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT- Discharging figures on hourly basis

 

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 11.03.2025 /
1800 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 2:14 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Hakimzadeh-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT- Discharging figures on hourly basis

 

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 11.03.2025 /
1200 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]