Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 13.MARCH.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 10:26:54 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 13th March 2025 for your
kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT:
Khark Island - 26th January 2025/ 1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT:
N/A

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:
FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD: 20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD:
B/L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO/ SHIP FIG:2,002,531 BBLS IHCO

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE:
26.January.2025

6.      NOON POSITION:
LAT: 02 5.3 N   LONG: 104 46.0 E.

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:
N/A

8.      WEATHER CONDITION:
NE'ly*4

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :
1.60  KNOTS (Maneuvering Mode)

10.  TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:
12.20 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11.  DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT:
11.0 N.MILES

12.  AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):
28.0

13.  FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION
HFO: 2035.6 / 0.0 MT // LSFO: 240.8 /29.1MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO:
57.0 / 0.0 MT

REMARKS: 

v      SMT=GMT+0800

v      Vessel is at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage, Discharging Operation via STS in
progress as per Charterer's instructions

v      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

v      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Notice of Readiness Tendered

v      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Vessel arrived at Nipah Anchorage

v      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Notice of Readiness Re-Tendered

v      10th March 2025 / 1900 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

v      10th March 2025 / 1900 LT: Notice of Readiness Re-Tendered

v      Vessel is consuming VLSFO as per instructions received from our
Principals at HO

& in accordance with IMO guideline regarding maximum period of retaining
VLSFO on board which shall not be more than 3 months

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

11th March 2025

----------------

1330: MT. DUNE arrived at RV Position, STS operation will commence within
short While

1400: Both Vessel's parallel, commenced reducing Distance, DV Approaching

1430: Commenced mooring operation

1436: First Line onboard and secure

1654: All made fast F&A

1830: Commenced paying out anchor

1900: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At RV Anchorage

1900: F.W.E

1930: Commenced Hose Connection

2100: Completed Hose Connection (3x10" on the Starboard side)

12th March 2025

----------------

0230: Two cargo surveyors onboard, Ullaging and tank inspection will
commence within short while.

0236: Commenced Key Meeting

0306: Completed Key Meeting

0306: Commenced Pre-Discharge Cargo Tank inspection & Ullaging

0524: Completed Pre-Discharge Cargo Tank inspection & Ullaging

0524: Commenced Pre-Discharge Calculation & Documentation

0612: Completed Pre-Discharge Calculation & Documentation

0700: Commenced Discharging Operation

ETC(I.A.G.W):

14th March 2025 / 2000 Hrs. LT

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.