Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 13:14:05 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:12.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA DISCH PORT(Name of discharge port):(10.MAR.2025) 1300 LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD:20.5/AFT: 20.5  ///FWD:12.50
AFT:17.10

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO //823982  BBL///
114591 MT

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 05.MAR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  55.5N, LONG : 056  38.0E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*3/     SE*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  840.0  MT/HFO   40.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 167.0 MT/LSMGO 5.0  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  

Discharge of IHCO to  DV  in progress.

ETC : Discharging  operation will be on 14.03.2025 at 0400 hrs lt if AGW

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]