Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 15:05:36 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

11th March 2025

----------------

1654: All made fast F&A

1900: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At RV Anchorage

As the Mooring Operation already completed in order to avoid any unwanted 
complication and delay in cargo operation

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly furnish us with Document instruction 
before/after operation in order to prepare/exchange cargo discharging 
documents, as the procedure for documentation is unclear to us:

Please kindly advise regarding following with many thanks:

Regarding documentation between our vessel

*	If any cargo surveyor will board our vessel or the DV representative will 
board vessel for pre-discharge inspection/documentation?
*	shall we put our vessel’s name on the documents or shall use specific code 
instead of ship’s name, in case if required to use a specific code please 
advise Code, too
*	shall we put our vessel’s stamp on the documents or not?
*	Who is supposed to sign/stamp our vessel’s cargo documents (including 
N.O.R, L.O.P, etc)?
*	shall we sign / stamp DV documents or not (including N.O.R, L.O.P, etc)?
*	Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation before 
commencement of discharging operation
*	In order to commence discharging operation, Shall DV sign/stamp our ullage 
report or not?
*	If the answer to above question is yes, shall we send scan copy of ship’s 
ullage report first and wait for confirmation of charterer prior commencing 
discharging operation?
*	Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation after 
completion of discharging operation

Dear Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

Good Afternoon Sir

Above statement for your kind perusal and advise

Moreover, kindly note

As the identity of the Daughter Vessel is unknown to us, please confirm, 
Whether we are authorized to discharge the cargo to Daughter Vessel or Not?

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 2:52 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' 
<[email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 11.MARCH.2025/ 1900 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

11th March 2025

----------------

1330: MT. DUNE arrived at RV Position, STS operation will commence within 
short While

1400: Both Vessel’s parallel, commenced reducing Distance, DV Approaching

1430: Commenced mooring operation

1436: First Line onboard and secure

1654: All made fast F&A

1830: Commenced paying out anchor

1900: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At RV Anchorage

1900: F.W.E

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 9:41 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'T.A.G. Marine 
Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 11.MARCH.2025/ 1330 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

11th March 2025

----------------

1330: MT. DUNE arrived at RV Position, STS operation will commence within 
short While

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 6:38 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'T.A.G. Marine 
Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 11.MARCH.2025/ 1030 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

11th March 2025

----------------

0900: Received instructions from Mooring Master to heave up anchor and 
proceed to RV Position to perform

0900: One Hour Notice

1000: S.B.E

1000: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

1024: Anchor Aweigh

1030: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to RV Position

Tentative ETA to RV Position (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

11th March 2025 / 1330 LT (GMT+0800)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 5:57 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'T.A.G. Marine 
Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL
Importance: High

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

Refer to received instructions from Mooring Master on VHF Channel 09

MT. DUNE is shall to heave up her anchor and proceed to RV position to 
commence Running STS operation.

Will keep you posted with Updated S.O.F accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 4:15 PM
To: 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL

Dear Sir

Good Evening

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Refer to below instructions received from my Charterer

Kindly note

MT. DUNE arrived and Anchored at S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage on 10th March 2025 / 
1900 LT

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly advise and share any details regarding 
upcoming STS Operation with many thanks.

Awaiting Yours!

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 12:47 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL

Deare sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please find the JPO in attached file.

Kindly find the agent full style as below:

Trans Arctic Global Marine Services Pte Ltd, No.1 Maritime Square #12-19 
HarbourFront Centre. Singapore 099253. Tel :- +6562766653 / Fax :- 
+6562762664 Email :- [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
/ [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  Website :- www.tagmspl.com 
<http://www.tagmspl.com>

Kindly start communication with the agent for arrival formalities.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept