Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 13.MARCH.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2025 10:49:33 +0330

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2025 10:17 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REPORT --- 13.MARCH.2025

Dear master

After discharging and obtaining cast off  ( unberthing ) instruction fm
the charterer before departure fm East opl get the charterer's
confirmation to proceed to the  PG ( khark isl ) .

Dear charterer ric pls advise is the Dune after completion of discharging
allowed to unberth fm DV , what is yr cargo documents arrangements after
discharging ?

 

Best regrad

Ops manager G4

Mobile 0098 9126876631

Office 00982123803216

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2025 10:23 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REPORT --- 13.MARCH.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 13th March 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT:
Khark Island - 26th January 2025/ 1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT:
N/A

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:
FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD: 20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD:
B/L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO/ SHIP FIG:2,002,531 BBLS IHCO

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE:
26.January.2025

6.      NOON POSITION:
LAT: 02 5.3 N   LONG: 104 46.0 E.

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:
N/A

8.      WEATHER CONDITION:
NE'ly*4

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :
1.60  KNOTS (Maneuvering Mode)

10.  TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:
12.20 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11.  DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT:
11.0 N.MILES

12.  AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):
28.0

13.  FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION
HFO: 2035.6 / 0.0 MT // LSFO: 164.1 /76.7MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO:
57.0 / 0.0 MT

REMARKS: 

*      SMT=GMT+0800

*      Vessel is at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage, Discharging Operation via STS
in progress as per Charterer's instructions

*      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

*      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Notice of Readiness Tendered

*      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Vessel arrived at Nipah Anchorage

*      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Notice of Readiness Re-Tendered

*      10th March 2025 / 1900 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

*      10th March 2025 / 1900 LT: Notice of Readiness Re-Tendered

*      Vessel is consuming VLSFO as per instructions received from our
Principals at HO

& in accordance with IMO guideline regarding maximum period of retaining
VLSFO on board which shall not be more than 3 months

ETC(I.A.G.W):

14th March 2025 / 0800 Hrs. LT

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.