Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Next Plan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pooryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2025 13:38:39 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the vsl shall proceed to the khark isl area and tender
the NOR and then the vessel will be out of the HENGLI GENERAL TRADING LLC
charter.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Pooryousef <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2025 8:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'pooryousef' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025---Next Plan

Dear sir

Good day

Kindly remind.

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

From: Pooryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2025 1:09 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025---Next Plan

Dear sir

Good day

Kindly advise on next plan of sub vessel after completion of discharge.

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 1:16 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Hakimzadeh-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'M-Souri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B.
Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E.
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:11.MAR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA DISCH PORT(Name of discharge port):(10.MAR.2025) 1300 LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD:20.5/AFT: 20.5  ///FWD:18.10
AFT:20.40

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO // 1752544
BBL///  243379 MT

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 05.MAR.2025

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  55.5N, LONG : 056  38.0E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:2.4 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*3/     SE*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  880.0  MT/HFO   21.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 172.0 MT/LSMGO 5.0  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

10.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1300 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area

1400 hrs lt : Commence approaching D.V (Running STS)

1530 hrs lt : Commence mooring / first line on board

1930 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT :
26°55.5 N, LONG : 056°37.9E)

2000 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side)

2300 hrs lt  : commence hose connection

11.03.2025

  ---------------

0442 hrs lt  :complete hose connection.

0512 hrs lt : commence discharge .

ETC : Discharging  operation will be on 14.03.2025 at 0400 hrs lt if AGW

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]