Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Discharge Order/LOI / running STS / Commence Discharging / Completed discharging
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh.Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Pooryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 13:32:42 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

08.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0630 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered 

10.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0700 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10 

0718 hrs lt : Notice to engine room 

0818 hrs lt : Eng blow through on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port  anchor 

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh  

Vessel proceeding  pilot station LAT : 26°54.6 N, LONG : 056°37.2E  / as per P10 announcement .

ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°54.6 N, LONG : 056°37.2E will  be on 10.MARCH.2025 at 1300 hrs lt if AGW .

-------------------------------------------- 

1300 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area

1400 hrs lt : Commence approaching D.V (Running STS)

1400 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted

1530 hrs lt : Commence mooring / first line on board  

1930 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT : 26°55.5 N, LONG : 056°37.9E)

2000 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side) 

2012 hrs lt :  APIICO surveyor on board 

2030 hrs lt ~ 2218 hrs lt  :   Tanks inspection 

2218 hrs lt ~ 2248 hrs lt  :   BynkerTanks inspection 

2248  hrs lt  :  commence calculation  

2300  hrs lt  : commence hose connection 

2318  hrs lt  :  completed calculation  

11.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0442 hrs lt : completed hose connection  (  3x10’’  ) 

0512 hrs lt : Commence Discharging  ( IHCO )

13.03.2025

-----------------------------------

2300 hrs lt :  Discharging ( IHCO) Completed

14.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0012 hrs lt : Commence hose  disconnection

0100 hrs lt :  Completed hose  disconnection 

0300 hrs lt :  Commence tanks inspection

0342 hrs lt :  Tanks inspection completed

0342 hrs lt :  Commence calculation

0412 hrs lt :  Calculation completed

0900 hrs lt :  Notice to Eng/room

1012 hrs lt :   S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port  anchor 

1030 hrs lt :  Documents on board 

1100 hrs lt :  Documentation  completed

1100 hrs lt :  Anchor aweigh 

1112 hrs lt :  FWD tug made fast / Commence unmooring

1154 hrs lt :  All clear

1200 hrs lt :   FWD tug cast off

1218 hrs lt : Pilot + APIICO surveyor dis embarked 

1300 hrslt : F.A.O.S.P  

Vessel proceeding destination 

ETA :  to KHARK  OPL   will be on  16.03.2025 at  0100 hrs lt  if AGW / WSNP

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 01 / 2025  discharge As STS operation LARAK OPL  / 10 ~ 14 .MARCH .2025 as per attached file ( PART 01 OF 02 ) for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]