Subject: RE:MT SOBAR // STS//DISCHARGE LOI
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 09:47:23 +0800

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please note that the Mooring Master has contacted the vessel, and we are in
communication with MM via VHF. 

The vessel will follow the Mooring Master's instructions for the upcoming
STS. 

We are awaiting the Discharge LOI and JPO from your side in due time.

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.