Subject: MT SOBAR // STS//EOPL//NOR
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 08:46:58 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Kindly note the following SOF:

15-MARCH-2025

0954: Commenced heaving up anchor.

1024: Anchor aweigh . Vessel proceeding to RV position as per Mooring
Master instruction.

1300: Vessel arrived at RV posn as per MM instructions.

1300: NOR Tendered.Vessel awaiting Mooring master instruction.

Vessel awaiting JPO and DISCHARGE LOI.

==========================================================================
===========================

                                           NOTICE OF READINESS

To:
Messrs.
THE PILOT/MOORING MASTER
LOADING MASTER, CHARTERERS, &
ALL CONCERNED PARTIES THROUGH THE AGENT

Subject: Notice of Readiness

Gentlemen,

Please be advised that the vessel SOBAR, under my command, arrived at EOPL
anchorage on 15-MARCH-2025 at 1300 hrs LT and is in all respects ready to
discharge the cargo of OMAN BLEND CRUDE OIL as per the charter party
instructions.

Time shall commence in accordance with the terms and conditions of the
charter party.

Yours faithfully,

Master

MT SOBAR

  _____  

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.