Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 13:10:04 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 14.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0530 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: TENTATIVE ETA TO KHARK ISL , 20/MAR/2025  0600 LT /
WSNP

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.40 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : BALLAST

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 08   29.10 N LONG: 075  22.70  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  14.6 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  23.0 Hrs /
14.3 Knts /311 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:SW X 2, SEA: NE X 1, CURRENT: SE X 0.5 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  2,022   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  1,978   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2216.8  MT;
LSFO= 292.0  MT;          LSMGO= 447.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =65.5
MT;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

13.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0530

1230 LT: S.G ONBOARD AT GALLE

1300 LT : RESUME PASSAGE

ETA TO JASK : 18.MAR.2025   1400 LT / WSNP

TENTATIVE ETA TO LARAK : 18.MAR.2025   2200 LT /WSNP

TENTATIVE ETA TO KHARK : 20.MAR.2025   0600 LT /WSNP

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENROUTE TOWARD KHARK ISL..

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]