Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 15.MARCH.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 12:59:21 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 15th March 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1)      TIME SAILED FROM LAST DISCHARGE PORT:
S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage - 14th March 2025/ 1536 LT.

2)      TENTATIVE ETA TO LOAD PORT:
Khark Island - Iran - 28th March 2025/ a.m. LT.

3)      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:
FWD: 08.50 m/AFT: 11.50 m // 08.50 m/AFT: 11.50 m

4)      CARGO ON BOARD:
NIL --- BALLAST CONDITION

5)      BILL OF LADING DATE:
N/A

6)      NOON POSITION:
LAT: 02  52.2 N   LONG: 100 57.4 E.

7)      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:
N/A

8)      WEATHER CONDITION:
SE'ly*2

9)      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :
13.2  KNOTS (Maneuvering Mode)

10)  TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:
0.0 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11)  DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:
3,733 N.MILES

12)  AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):
59.0

13)  FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION:
HFO: 2035.6 / 0.0 MT // LSFO: 68.2 /58.2MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO:
56.5 / 0.0 MT

REMARKS: 

*      SMT=GMT+0700

*      Although M/E is running on Minimum Safe RBM (61 at Sea Mode),
Vessel is steaming above the C/P contractual speed as current/weather
condition is favorable.

*      Vessel is consuming VLSFO as per instructions received from our
Principals at HO

& in accordance with IMO guideline regarding maximum period of retaining
VLSFO on board which shall not be more than 3 months

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0700 HRS

14th March 2025

----------------

1342: Received Charterer's permission to cast off from DV

1430: S.B.E

1430: Commenced Heaving up anchor

1442: Commenced un-mooring

1448: First line onboard

1454: Anchor Aweigh

1530: All Clear F & A

1536: Vessel Left Berth, Proceeding to her Next Port of Call

1900: Vessel abeam Horsburgh lighthouse

15th March 2025

----------------

1200: Vessel passed OFB Light-house West bound

Tentative ETA TO Galle (Next Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

19th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0530)

Tentative ETA TO Khark OPL Anchorage (Final Destination) (I.A.G.W /
W.S.N.P):

28th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.