Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025--- ARRIVAL KHARK ISL
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2025 01:43:30 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

15.03.2025

-----------------------------------

2230 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room 

2330 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival Khark Isl  

16.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0130 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.4 N, LONG : 050°23.0E)

Vessel awaiting further instruction .

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]