Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025--- ARRIVAL KHARK ISL - NOR TENDERED / REDELIVERY
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 14:28:07 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find  CC310 ( revised  REDELIVERY
/ OFF HIRE FORM – (typo error  )) related to loading / discharging  ( voy #
01/2025 L) , fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini 

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2025 5:50 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Hakimzadeh-khark'
<[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B.
Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--- ARRIVAL KHARK ISL - NOR TENDERED / REDELIVERY 

 

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find  CC310 ( REDELIVERY / OFF
HIRE FORM ) related to loading / discharging  ( voy # 01/2025 L) , fyk
perusal.

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2025 1:50 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Hakimzadeh-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---
ARRIVAL KHARK ISL - NOR TENDERED 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at KHARK ISL  OPL SAFE AREA
in position (LAT : 29°17.4 N, LONG : 050°23.0E) at 0130  Hrs. LT on
16.03.2025  anchored and in every respect  ready to Load   cargo as per
terms and conditions of  governing charter party ( HENG LI  TCP DATED
02/MARCH/2025”)and tendering NOR at 0130Hrs. LT on 16.03.2025.

This  NOR tendered at 0130Hrs. LT on 16.03.2025.

Same time as  NOR time (0130 Hrs. LT on 16.03.2025) , free  Pratique
requested .

AGENT, RIC, Pls circulate this  NOR  to all concerned parties.

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2025 1:44 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Hakimzadeh-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---
ARRIVAL KHARK ISL 

Dear sir

Good day

kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

15.03.2025

-----------------------------------

2230 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room 

2330 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival Khark Isl  

16.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0130 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.4 N, LONG : 050°23.0E)

Vessel awaiting further instruction .

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]