Subject: RE: MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025 --- SUBJECT RECAP
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 14:58:10 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed attached cp is confirmed with laycan 21 march 2025 / 0001 
LT.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: b-bakhshi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 2:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- SUBJECT RECAP

RESEND!

From: b-bakhshi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 1:59 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; 'anbavypour'
Subject: MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- SUBJECT RECAP

STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir;

Good day

Refer to the negotiations and our tele-conversation and by NIOC (CRUDE) 
agreement;

Please find the “MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 
MAR 2025 --- SUBJECT RECAP” on attached.

We would appreciate your confirmation regarding the subject recap at your 
earliest convenience.

Best Regards,

B.Bakhshi

Chartering Department, NITC

Office Tel. No.: +98-21-2380 3266

Mobile No.: +98-912-340 49 60

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>