Subject: RE: MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025 --- CARGO NOMINATION
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'hossein pouryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 14:50:57 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly attached stowage plan confirmed, please proceed.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 12:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: mosayebi <[email-masked]>; Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked]>; 
b-bakhshi <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; anbavypour 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; a-norouzi <[email-masked]>; 
'pooryousef' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- CARGO NOMINATION

Dear Sir

Good day

Kindly note the attached stowage plan fykp and approval, please.

B.REGARD

H.POURYOUSEF

NITC OPS DEP 3

Get BlueMail for Android

On 18 Mar 2025, at 18:09, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed:

Cargo: HCO

API: 30

TEMP: 60

QUANTITY: 2 M BBL depends on terminal draft restriction

Best regards,

  _____

From: pooryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 5:32:32 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; b-bakhshi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; anbavypour <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Pooryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- CARGO NOMINATION

Dear sir

Good day

Ref to the correspondences below, Please advise on cargo nomination in order 
to provide stowage plan.

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 3:33 PM
To: b-bakhshi
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'anbavypour'
Subject: Re: MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- FIXTURE RECAP

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly it is confirmed on laycan 20 march 2025 / 0001 LT

B.regards

  _____

From: b-bakhshi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 3:28:43 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- FIXTURE RECAP

STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir;

Good day

Refer to the negotiations and our tele-conversation and by NIOC (CRUDE) 
agreement;

Please find the “MT DESTINY// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC --- TCP DATED 18 
MAR 2025 --- FIXTURE RECAP” on attached.

We would appreciate your confirmation regarding the subject recap at your 
earliest convenience.

Best Regards,

B.Bakhshi

Chartering Department, NITC

Office Tel. No.: +98-21-2380 3266

Mobile No.: +98-912-340 49 60

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>