Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 14:51:09 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 19.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: TENTATIVE ETA TO KHARK ISL , 21/MAR/2025  1800 LT /
WSNP

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.40 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : BALLAST

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 25   36.10 N LONG: 057  23.60  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  13.53 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  08.5 Hrs/
13.50 Knts /283 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 5, SEA: SE X 4, CURRENT: SE X 1.0 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  535  NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  3465  NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1932.9 MT;      LSFO=
292.0  MT;          LSMGO= 446.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =26.0
MT;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 1.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

ETA TO LARAK : 19.MAR.2025   1800 LT /WSNP

TENTATIVE ETA TO KHARK : 21.MAR.2025   1800 LT /WSNP

18.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

==========================

1900 LT : COMMENCE DRIFTING AT JASK AWAITING  DISEMBARKATION  S.G (T4).

19.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

=========================

0930 LT : S.G (T4) DISEMBARKED

1000 LT : RESUME PASSAGE

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENROUTE TOWARD KHARK ISL.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]