Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 14:08:04 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Please note the following daily Noon report :

 

DATE / TIME : 20.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT:  ETA TO KHARK ISL , 21/MAR/2025  2230 LT / WSNP

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.40 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : BALLAST

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26   57.00 N LONG: 056  23.80  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  13.69 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  06.5 Hrs/ 0.0
Knts /0 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:SW X 2, SEA: NE X 1, CURRENT: NW X 0.2 KNOTS  

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  441  NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  3559  NM

K) FUEL ROB : 

                                                HFO =1902.5 MT;      LSFO=
292.0  MT;          LSMGO= 446.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt 

                                                Consumption:  HFO =30.4
MT;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

ETA TO KHARK : 21.MAR.2025   2230 LT /WSNP

19.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

==========================

1830 LT: SBE

2030 LT : DROP ANCHOR AT LARAK OPL

2036 LT: FWE

Vsl Activity : VESSEL  ANCHORED AT LARAK OPL AWAITING TO DISEMBARK S.G (T5).

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]