Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 20.MARCH.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 13:41:14 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Happy New Year

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 20th March 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.        

TIME SAILED FROM LAST DISCHARGE PORT:

S'PORE E.OPL ANCHORAGE - 14th MARCH 2025/ 1536 LT.

2.        

TENTATIVE ETA TO LOAD PORT:

KHARK ISLAND - IRAN - 28th MARCH 2025/ A.M. LT.

3.        

DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:

FWD: 08.50 m / AFT: 11.50 m // 08.50 m /AFT: 11.50 m

4.        

CARGO ON BOARD:

NIL --- BALLAST CONDITION

5.        

BILL OF LADING DATE:

N/A

6.        

NOON POSITION:

LAT: 06 54.8 N   LONG: 076 19.1 E.

7.        

TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:

N/A

8.        

WEATHER CONDITION:

NE'LY*4

9.        

AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :

13.90  KNOTS (STEAMING MODE)

10.    

TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:

13.90 KNOTS (STEAMING MODE)

11.    

DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:

2,090 N.MILES

12.    

AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):

53.0

13.    

FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION:

HFO: 1767.8 / 51.2 MT // LSFO: 48.4 /0.0MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO:
56.5 / 0.0 MT

REMARKS: 

*      SMT=GMT+0530

*      Although M/E is running on Minimum Safe RBM (61 at Sea Mode),
Vessel is steaming above the C/P contractual speed as current/weather
condition is favorable.

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0530 HRS

19th March 2025

----------------

1330: E.O.S.P / S.B.E

1700: Vessel arrived at Galle OPL

1700: Commenced drifting at Galle OPL, Awaiting for arrival of service
launch

1812~1842: Service boat Alongside, T4 team Embarked

1842: Vessel Departed from Galle OPL, Resumed her voyage toward Next Port
of Call

1930: F.A.O.S.P

Tentative ETA TO Jask (Next Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

25th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Tentative ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

26th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Tentative ETA TO Khark OPL Anchorage (Final Destination) (I.A.G.W /
W.S.N.P):

28th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.