Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2025 14:44:27 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 23.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: VESSEL ARRIVED KHARK ISL ON 21.MAR.2025 AT 2200 LT.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.40 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : N.A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29   09.50 N LONG: 050  26.20  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0.0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0.0 Hrs/ 0.0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 7, SEA: SE X6 , CURRENT: SE X 0.6 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  0  NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  4000  NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1805.5 MT;      LSFO=
292.0  MT;          LSMGO= 445.5  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =9.5
MT;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.5 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

NOR Tendered on 21/Mar/2025 at 2300 LT.

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT KHARK ISL ANCHORAGE AWAITING INSTRUCTION.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]