Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2025 12:59:53 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 21.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT:  ETA TO KHARK ISL , 21/MAR/2025  2300 LT / WSNP

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.40 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : BALLAST

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 27   18.10 N LONG: 051  48.10  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  14.86 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  18/5 Hrs/
14.30 Knts /296 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 2, SEA: SW X 1, CURRENT: SE X 0.5 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  161  NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  3839  NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1849.0 MT;      LSFO=
292.0  MT;          LSMGO= 446.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =53.5
MT;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

20.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

==========================

1730 LT : RESUME PASSAGE

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENROUTE TOWARD KHARK ISL.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]