Subject: RE: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025 ---loading instructin
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Destiny'" <[email-masked]>, "'hossein pouryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 16:24:59 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed there is loading instruction from khark isl terminal. The 
cargo same as last cargo and to be planned to load max safe capacity.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 1:46 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 
'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]>; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / Arrival LARAK OPL SOF - Anchor / NOR 
TENDERED

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at LARAK OPL SAFE AREA   in 
position (LAT : 26°51.6 N, LONG : 056°26.8E) at 1230  Hrs. LT

on 26.03.2025  anchored and in every respect  ready to discharge  cargo as 
per terms and conditions of  governing charter party.

( HENG LI  TCP DATED  18/MARCH/2025”)and tendering NOR at 1230Hrs. LT on 
26.03.2025.

This  NOR tendered at 1230Hrs. LT on 26.03.2025.

Same time as  NOR time (1230 Hrs. LT on 26.03.2025) , free  Pratique 
requested .

AGENT/OPS, RIC, Pls circulate this  NOR  to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this  NOR.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 1:33 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / Arrival LARAK OPL SOF - Anchor /

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following SOF fyk perusal.

26.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1030 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

1130 hrs lt : S.B.E / (E.O.S.P -arrival LARAK OPL).

1230 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT : 
26°51.6 N, LONG : 056°26.8E)

Vessel awaiting further instruction .

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2025 10:28 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / SOF for loading compl, 
unberthing, FAOSP// CARGO DOCUMENTS LOAD PORT

Cargo Doc, after loading PART 03 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 02 / 2025 Loading khark isl 
T—JETTY- Berth # 05  / 22 ~ 24 .MARCH .2025 as per attached file ( PART 03 
OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2025 10:19 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / SOF for loading compl, 
unberthing, FAOSP// CARGO DOCUMENTS LOAD PORT

Cargo Doc, after loading PART 02 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 02 / 2025 Loading khark isl 
T—JETTY- Berth # 05  / 22 ~ 24 .MARCH .2025 as per attached file ( PART 02 
OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2025 10:13 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / SOF for loading compl, 
unberthing, FAOSP// CARGO DOCUMENTS LOAD PORT

Cargo Doc, after loading PART 01 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 02 / 2025 Loading khark isl 
T—JETTY- Berth # 05  / 22 ~ 24 .MARCH .2025 as per attached file ( PART 01 
OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2025 9:12 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / SOF for loading compl, 
unberthing, FAOSP

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following SOF fyk perusal.

24.03.2025

=====================

1300 hrs lt :  Loading Completed

1306 hrs lt :  Commence tanks inspection

1312 hrs lt : Commence arms  disconnections

1324 hrs lt :  arms disconnected

1530 hrs lt :  Tanks inspection completed

1530 hrs lt :  Commence calculation

1600 hrs lt :  Calculation completed

1600 hrs lt :  Notice to Eng/room

1630 hrs lt :  P.O.B /

1700 hrs lt :  Documents on board.

1700 hrs lt :   FWD tow tugs & one AFT tugs made fast

1730 hrs lt :  Documentation  completed

1736 hrs lt :  Commence unmooring / S.B.ENG

1754 hrs lt :  All clear

1824 hrs lt :  All three Tugs cast off

1830 hrs lt :  Pilot Away

1930 hrs lt :  F.A.O.S.P

Note: as per charterer instruction vessel proceeding toward LARAK OPL to 
drop anchor till further instruction.

ETA to LARAK OPL 26.03.2025 / 1000 HRS LT.

1.	Ship’s Figure:  1,981,698  GSV  bbls I.H.C.O
2.	B/L Figure :  1, 984,426   GSV    bbls  I.H.C.O

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2025 8:48 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / SOF for berthing & loading 
operation

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

20.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0001 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel at Khark Isl 
anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.8 N, LONG : 050°23.0E) and awaiting for 
berthing instruction.

22.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0600 hrs lt : Khark pilot instruct to the vessel, prepare eng, for berthing 
(berth no 11 sea isl, jetty) but before heave up anchor call pilot for 
checking weather condition.

0600 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0654 hrs lt : Eng tried out by fuel / S.B.ENG / informed pilot, vessel is 
ready to heave up anchor.

0712 hrs lt : khark pilot informed to the vessel, due to the bad weather 
berthing is cancelled and vessel will be stay at anchor till weather 
improvement and further notice.

22.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1200 hrs lt : khark pilot instruct to the vessel for berthing operation, to 
heave up anchor and pilot will be join at pilot station on 22.03.2025/ 1500 
hrs lt.

1200 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

1254 hrs lt : Eng tried out by fuel / informed pilot, vessel is ready to 
heave up anchor

1300 hrs lt : S.B.ENG / comm, heave up stbd anchor.

1324 hrs lt : anchor aweigh

1324 hrs lt : Vessel proceeding  pilot station

1448 hrs lt: P.o.b

1500 hrs lt : two tugs FWD  + two  tug  AFT made fast

1548 hrs lt : commence mooring

1600 hrs lt : first line ashore

1642 hrs lt : One tug FWD + One Tug AFT cast off (Center lead).

1754 hrs lt : all made fast to t-jetty oil terminal berth # 5  / remaining 
two tugs cast off

1824 hrs lt: shore gangway rigged / pilot away.

1824 hrs lt : Loading master / cargo surveyor / nikan surveyor on board

1830  hrs lt ~ 1900 hrs lt : Arms  connection completed ( cargo  3x16’’  )

1830 hrs lt ~ 1900 hrs lt  :   Tanks inspection

1900 hrs lt ~ 1912 hrs lt: calculation

-----------------------------------

1918 hrs lt : : N.O.R accepted

1918 hrs lt :  Commence Loading / IHCO

ETC of Loading  operation will be on 24.03.2025 at 0900 hrs lt if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2025 12:42 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / berthing instruction rcvd.

Dear sir

Good day

Ref to below correspondence, Vessel RCVD Berthing instruction and pilot will 
be join on 22.03.2025 / 1500 hrs lt at ‘T’ jetty pilot station.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2025 10:39 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / SOF PILOT CALL FOR 
BERTHING. // STOWAGE PLAN WITH DEP, DRAFT 20.60 MTR

Dear sir

Good day

Your below approval for revised stowage plan with max. dep, draft 20.60 mtr 
(E.K) well rcvd, and already inform khark pilot.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2025 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Destiny 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'pooryousef' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / SOF PILOT CALL FOR 
BERTHING. // STOWAGE PLAN WITH DEP, DRAFT 20.60 MTR

Dera Sir

Good day

Ref to b/m, please find attached the stowage for dep draft 20.6 mtr plan 
fykp and approval, please.

B.REGARD

H.POURYOUSEF

NITC OPS DEP G6

Get BlueMail for Android

On 22 Mar 2025, at 10:02, Destiny <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

IMPORTANT

Dear Sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly note the approved stowage plan 
for loading on voy. 02/2025 L with Departure draft of 20.82 mtr (E.K) is 
confirm, BUT

Due to bad weather khark pilot requested to reduce departure draft to 20.60 
mtr (E.K) and able khark terminal to change jetty from sea isl. To ‘T’ jetty 
berth no: 5 or 3 for early loading.

Pls find attached stowage plan {( voy # 02/2025 L)( DEPARTURE DRAFT :20.60 
E.K & 20.82 E.K ) } related to loading IHCO fyk perusal.

Highly appreciate to confirm it is possible to load IHCO with MAX, dep, 
draft of 20.60 mtr (E.K) or not.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2025 8:31 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED / SOF PILOT CALL FOR 
BERTHING.

Dear Sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

20.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0001 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel at Khark Isl 
anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.8 N, LONG : 050°23.0E) and awaiting for 
berthing instruction.

-----------------------------------

22.03.2025

0600 hrs lt : Khark pilot instruct to the vessel, prepare eng, for berthing 
(berth no 11 sea isl, jetty) but before heave up anchor call pilot for 
checking weather condition.

0600 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0654 hrs lt : Eng blow through on fuel / S.B.ENG / informed pilot, vessel is 
ready to heave up anchor.

0712 hrs lt : khark pilot informed to the vessel, due to the bad weather 
berthing is cancelled and vessel will be stay at anchor till weather 
improvement and further notice.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 11:52 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at Khark Terminal pilot 
station  at 0001Hrs. LT on 20.03.2025 and in every respect  ready to load 
her cargo as per terms and conditions of  governing charter party ( HENG LI 
TCP DATED  18/MARCH/2025”)and tendering NOR at 0001Hrs. LT on 20.03.2025.

This  NOR tendered at 0001Hrs. LT on 20.03.2025.

Same time as  NOR time (0001 Hrs. LT on 20.03.2025) , free  Pratique 
requested .

AGENT, RIC, Pls circulate this  NOR  to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this  NOR.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 11:49 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find  CC311 DELIVERY / ON HIRE 
FORM  related to loading  ( voy # 02/2025 L) , fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 4:37 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan

Dear sir

Good day

Below message & approved stowage plan  well received and noted  , will be 
complied accordingly.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 3:24 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; anbavypour 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sh-Ghahremani 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; m-miri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; M-Souri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; E. Zamani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-rahimi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-norouzi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'pooryousef' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan

Dear captain

Good day

Submitted stowage plan for dep draft 20.82 mtr(attached) is approved for 
compliance, please.

B.REGARD

H.POURYOUSEF

NITC OPS DEP G6

Get BlueMail for Android

On 19 Mar 2025, at 09:16, Destiny <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find stowage plan  {( voy # 
02/2025 L)( DEPARTURE DRAFT :20.50  E.K & 20.82 E.K ) } related to loading 
IHCO , fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 10:34 PM
To: 'pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Loading Order/VSI

Dear sir

Good day

Below message / loading instruction well received , will be complied 
accordingly.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: pooryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 6:50 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; m-miri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; M-Souri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; E. Zamani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-rahimi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-norouzi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Loading Order/VSI

Strictly private and confidential

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please find below loading order/VSI & confirm compliances by return.

-Your good vessel will be On Hired on 20 MAR 2025 /0001 LT at khark isl, 
please provide all related Delivery documents along with bunker ROB report 
accordingly.

-Load port: Khark terminal

-Supplier: NIOC Crude

-Charterer: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-C/P: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC/TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025

-Cargo Receiver: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-Laycan: Please tender NOR on 20 MAR 2025/0001 LT to all concerned parties 
including Charterer as per below email address & Follow terminal instruction 
for loading.

-Agent at Load port: NITC KHARK, please only communicate with Mr. A.Rahimi 
( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) for port formalities and 
do not keep any general email addresses in CC.

-Cargo Nomination: To load about 2000 kbbls IHCO depend on khark terminal 
draft restriction, please provide stowage plan accordingly.

-If there is any discrepancy more than 0.2% between BL figure & ship’s 
figure, please get operation department confirmation for signing BL 
documents. Anyhow, lodge formal protest in any case of ship’s figure 
shortage/over of BL figure.

-No EDP unless otherwise instructed.

-Bunkering: N/A

-AIS Status: AIS/LRIT to be remained off during intended voyage. SSAS to be 
remained on during voyage until instructed otherwise by concern department.

-Discharge port: Via STS operation within PG/OMAN SEA area, Will revert with 
more details once available.

-C/P Speed: Laden 11.0 knts WSNP, ballast 11.5 knts WSNP up Beaufort scale 4 
included, please strictly follow charter party speed and in case of 
non-compliance with C/P speed during whole intended voyage due to any reason 
such as bad weather, adverse current please mention the reason in charterer 
daily report remarks.

-Cargo documents to be submitted to below email addresses on completion of 
loading & discharging.

Please update charterer with daily report as per below format and all SOFs 
including NOR, ETA, ETB, ETC, ETD…

Daily Report Format

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port):

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo (BL figures in MT & bbls)

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:

E) NOON POSITION:

F) DISTANCE TO GO:

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:        SEA:

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     MT /HFO CONS MT

          LSFO ROB    MT/LSFO CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB   MT/LSMGO CONS MT

          MGO ROB     MT/MGO CONS MT

K) Remark:

-Charterer/Cargo receiver Email addresses:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-NITC Email Addresses,

TO: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Technical and marine superintendent

-Please feel free to call any time.

Dear respectful colleagues at OPS Khark RIC;

All cost and charges under charterer account(HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC).

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307