Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 17:13:34 +0330

Dear sir,

Greeting & happy nowrouz,

Kindly the vessel will off-hire once tendering the NOR at khark isl.
Please do the needful in this regards.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: mo-fathi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 1:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
nezami <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025

Dear our good charter in HENG LI

Good afternoon & happy new year

Pls advise next plan of a/m vsl duly,

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 2:17 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 26th March 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.	 

TIME SAILED FROM LAST DISCHARGE PORT:

S'PORE E.OPL ANCHORAGE - 14th MARCH 2025/ 1536 LT.

2.	 

TENTATIVE ETA TO LOAD PORT:

KHARK ISLAND - IRAN - 29th MARCH 2025/ A.M. LT.

3.	 

DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:

FWD: 08.50 m / AFT: 11.50 m // 08.50 m /AFT: 11.50 m

4.	 

CARGO ON BOARD:

NIL --- BALLAST CONDITION

5.	 

BILL OF LADING DATE:

N/A

6.	 

NOON POSITION:

LAT: 25 33.7 N   LONG: 057 32.5 E

7.	 

TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:

N/A

8.	 

WEATHER CONDITION:

NW'LY*3

9.	 

AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :

12.0  KNOTS (STEAMING MODE)

10.	 

TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:

14.0  KNOTS (STEAMING MODE)

11.	 

DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:

552 N.MILES

12.	 

AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):

58.0

13.	 

FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION:

HFO: 1465.0 /4.3 MT // LSFO: 36.2 /8.7MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO:
56.0 / 0.0 MT

REMARKS: 

*  SMT=GMT+0330

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

26th March 2025

----------------

0842~0900: Service boat Alongside, T4 team Disembarked

0900: Vessel Departed from Jask Area, Resumed her voyage toward Next
Interim Port of Call

1030: F.A.O.S.P

Tentative ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

27th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Tentative ETA TO Khark OPL Anchorage (Final Destination) (I.A.G.W /
W.S.N.P):

30th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.