Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 27.MARCH.2025/ 0130 LT (GMT+0330)
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 02:37:29 +0330

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Vessel’s activity at Larak 
OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

26th March 2025

----------------

2200: E.O.S.P / S.B.E

2200: Vessel arrived at Larak Anchorage

27th March 2025

----------------

0100: Commenced paying out anchor

0130: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At Larak OPL Anchorage

0130: F.W.E

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 11:11 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 26.MARCH.2025/ 1030 LT 
(GMT+0330)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Vessel’s activity at Jask 
Area for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

26th March 2025

----------------

0842~0900: Service boat Alongside, T4 team Disembarked

0900: Vessel Departed from Jask Area, Resumed her voyage toward Next Interim 
Port of Call

1030: F.A.O.S.P

Tentative ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

27th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2025 11:51 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 24.MARCH.2025/ 2330 LT 
(GMT+0330)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Vessel’s activity at Jask 
Area for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

24th March 2025

----------------

2230: E.O.S.P / S.B.E

2330: Vessel arrived at Jask area

2330: Commenced drifting at Jask area, Awaiting for day light in order to 
Disembark Security Guards

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 6:00 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 19.MARCH.2025/ 1930 LT 
(GMT+0530)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Vessel’s activity at Galle 
OPL for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0530 HRS

19th March 2025

----------------

1330: E.O.S.P / S.B.E

1700: Vessel arrived at Galle OPL

1700: Commenced drifting at Galle OPL, Awaiting for arrival of service 
launch

1812~1842: Service boat Alongside, T4 team Embarked

1842: Vessel Departed from Galle OPL, Resumed her voyage toward Next Port of 
Call

1930: F.A.O.S.P

Tentative ETA TO Jask (Next Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

25th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Tentative ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

26th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Tentative ETA TO Khark OPL Anchorage (Final Destination) (I.A.G.W / 
W.S.N.P):

28th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2025 10:56 AM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 15.MARCH.2025/ 1200 LT 
(GMT+07)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Departure SOMS West Bound 
for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0700 HRS

15th March 2025

----------------

1200: Vessel passed OFB Light-house West bound

Tentative ETA TO Galle (Next Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

19th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0530)

Tentative ETA TO Khark OPL Anchorage (Final Destination) (I.A.G.W / 
W.S.N.P):

28th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2025 12:18 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 14.MARCH.2025/ 1536 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Departure S’Pore E.OPL 
Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

14th March 2025

----------------

0330: Completed Discharging Operation

0918~ 1342: Vessel was ready to cast off awaiting Charterer’s 
instruction/permission

1342: Received Charterer’s permission to cast off from DV

1430: S.B.E

1430: Commenced Heaving up anchor

1442: Commenced un-mooring

1448: First line onboard

1454: Anchor Aweigh

1530: All Clear F & A

1536: Vessel Left Berth, Proceeding to her Next Port of Call

Tentative ETA TO Horsburgh (Next Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

14th March 2025 / 1900 Hours LT. (GMT+0800)

Tentative ETA TO Khark OPL Anchorage (Final Destination) (I.A.G.W / 
W.S.N.P):

28th March 2025 / p.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2025 5:53 AM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 14.MARCH.2025/ 0918 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

14th March 2025

----------------

0330: Completed Discharging Operation

0700: Two cargo surveyors onboard

0700: Commenced Post-Discharge Cargo Tank inspection

0800: Completed Post -Discharge Cargo Tank inspection

0800: Commenced Post -Discharge Calculation & Documentation

0830: Completed Post -Discharge Calculation & Documentation

0830: Two cargo surveyors Disembarked

0830: Commenced Cargo Hose Disconnection

0918: Completed Cargo Hose Disconnection

From 14th March 2025 / 0918 LT MT. DUNE is ready in all aspects to cast off

Awaiting to receive Charterer’s Post-Discharge Document instruction and 
green-light to sail out toward her next port of call

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2025 11:49 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 14.MARCH.2025/ 0330 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

14th March 2025

----------------

0330: Completed Discharging Operation

As the Post-Discharge document instructions not received yet and as the 
procedure for documentation is unclear to us

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly ask Charterer to furnish us with 
Post-Discharge Document instruction in order to prepare/exchange documents, 
with many thanks.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2025 4:00 AM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 12.MARCH.2025/ 0730 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

0700: Commenced Discharging Operation

ETC(I.A.G.W):

14th March 2025 / 2000 Hrs. LT

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2025 3:13 AM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 12.MARCH.2025/ 0700 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find

*         Attached file as scanned copy of vessel’s Pre-Discharge Ullage 
report (signed by Charterer’s appointed surveyor) for your kind perusal:

*         Following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore E.OPL 
Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

12th March 2025

----------------

0230: Two cargo surveyors onboard, Ullaging and tank inspection will 
commence within short while.

0236: Commenced Key Meeting

0306: Completed Key Meeting

0306: Commenced Pre-Discharge Cargo Tank inspection & Ullaging

0524: Completed Pre-Discharge Cargo Tank inspection & Ullaging

0524: Commenced Pre-Discharge Calculation & Documentation

0612: Completed Pre-Discharge Calculation & Documentation

0700: Commenced Discharging Operation

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 10:35 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 12.MARCH.2025/ 0230 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

12th March 2025

----------------

0230: Two cargo surveyors onboard, Ullaging and tank inspection will 
commence within short while.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 5:55 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 11.MARCH.2025/ 2100 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

11th March 2025

----------------

1930: Commenced Hose Connection

2100: Completed Hose Connection (3x10” on the Starboard side)

Kindly note

MT. DUNE is ready in all aspects to commence Discharging Operation, awaiting 
for Document Instructions in order to perform Pre-Discharge tanks 
inspection, calculation & Formalities

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 2:52 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 11.MARCH.2025/ 1900 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

11th March 2025

----------------

1330: MT. DUNE arrived at RV Position, STS operation will commence within 
short While

1400: Both Vessel’s parallel, commenced reducing Distance, DV Approaching

1430: Commenced mooring operation

1436: First Line onboard and secure

1654: All made fast F&A

1830: Commenced paying out anchor

1900: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At RV Anchorage

1900: F.W.E

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 9:41 AM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 11.MARCH.2025/ 1330 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

11th March 2025

----------------

1330: MT. DUNE arrived at RV Position, STS operation will commence within 
short While

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 6:38 AM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 11.MARCH.2025/ 1030 LT 
(GMT+08)

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, STS operation at S’Pore 
E.OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

11th March 2025

----------------

0900: Received instructions from Mooring Master to heave up anchor and 
proceed to RV Position to perform

0900: One Hour Notice

1000: S.B.E

1000: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

1024: Anchor Aweigh

1030: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to RV Position

Tentative ETA to RV Position (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

11th March 2025 / 1330 LT (GMT+0800)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2025 5:57 AM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services 
Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL
Importance: High

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

Refer to received instructions from Mooring Master on VHF Channel 09

MT. DUNE is shall to heave up her anchor and proceed to RV position to 
commence Running STS operation.

Will keep you posted with Updated S.O.F accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 4:15 PM
To: 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine 
Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL

Dear Sir

Good Evening

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Refer to below instructions received from my Charterer

Kindly note

MT. DUNE arrived and Anchored at S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage on 10th March 2025 / 
1900 LT

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly advise and share any details regarding 
upcoming STS Operation with many thanks.

Awaiting Yours!

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] [ <mailto:[email-masked]> 
mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 12:47 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Dune' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL

Deare sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please find the JPO in attached file.

Kindly find the agent full style as below:

Trans Arctic Global Marine Services Pte Ltd, No.1 Maritime Square #12-19 
HarbourFront Centre. Singapore 099253. Tel :- +6562766653 / Fax :- 
+6562762664 Email :- [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
/ [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  Website :- www.tagmspl.com 
<http://www.tagmspl.com>

Kindly start communication with the agent for arrival formalities.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept