Subject: RE: CORRECTION - MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--discharge instruction
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'pooryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 09:28:54 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the revised q88 in attached file.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: pooryousef <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2025 12:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Nouri 
<[email-masked]>; mosayebi <[email-masked]>; m-miri 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; E. Zamani 
<[email-masked]>; a-norouzi <[email-masked]>; Anbavypour 
<[email-masked]>; pooryousef <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CORRECTION - MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 
18 MAR 2025--discharge instruction

Dear sir

Good day

Ref to b/m, kindly note that DV isn't clear for STS operation due to expiry 
of her IOPP certificate, please provide updated Q88 to clear her for such 
operation.

B.REGARD

H.POURYOUSEF

NITC OPS DEP G6

Get BlueMail <https://bluemail.me>  for Desktop

[email-masked] wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the dv Q88 in attached file.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 5:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked]>; 'Mohammad Nouri' 
<[email-masked]>; mosayebi <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; E. Zamani 
<[email-masked]>; a-norouzi <[email-masked]>; Anbavypour 
<[email-masked]>; hossein pouryousef <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CORRECTION - MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 
18 MAR 2025--discharge instruction

Dear Sir

Good day

Well noted for compliance.

Meanwhile, please provide DV's Q88 to clear her for STS operation.

Get BlueMail for Android

On 26 Mar 2025, at 17:09, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge loi in attached file and the coding for sts as 
below:

28 March 2025,VLCC,OMAN

MV: JOHN

DV: MARY

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

Please be informed after completion of discharge, there will be another 
loading plan at khark isl.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 4:43 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CORRECTION - MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 
MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:26.MAR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(26.MAR.2025) 1130LT 
/LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.60 /AFT: 20.60///FWD:20.60 
AFT:20.60

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1984426  BBL/ 
276332.498 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 24.MAR.2025

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  47.8 N, LONG : 056   24.7 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 4 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:11.0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   9.8 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SW*5/     NE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  600.0  MT/HFO   50.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 103.0 MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

Vessel approaching to larak opl and planned to drop anchor as per charterer 
instruction. and vessel experience bad weather in Persian gulf.

26.03.2025

1030 :  1 hr notice to E/R

1130 : EOSP/SBE (vessel arrived at larak opl).

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]