Subject: FIXTURE RECAP-MT DUNE-DATED 11.12.2024-ADD NO.1 & FIXTURE RECAP-MT DANIEL-DATED 19.12.2024-ADD NO.1
From: "harampanahi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 09:54:47 +0330

Dear sir ;

Refer to attached " (3) Redelivery to owner: the vessel shall redeliver to
owner at KHARK ISL, free of slops and

suitable to load crude oil cargo or other cargoes as per vessel's
certificate of fitness and

resistance lists and condition.

Redelivery notice: approximate 15 but definitely 7 /5/3/2/1 days."  the MT
DUNE will be OFF HIRED and redelivered to her owner after receiving the
mentioned redelivery notices from charterer , the respected charterer
shall consider the redelivery notices for redelivering the vessel to owner
/

 

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

/ Chartering Dep.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212