Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// LOADING INSTRUCTION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 11:43:00 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please proceed to larak opl after clearing from khark isl and drop 
anchor in a safe position. The vsl will be discharged via sts in the Iranian 
water.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 7:12 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT DANIEL// LOADING INSTRUCTION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING 
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly proceed and follow khark pilot instructions for berthing, if there is 
any draft restriction from terminal, pls accept and follow otherwise load to 
max safe capacity.

The vessel will discharge her cargo at larak opl via sts.

Best regards,

Ops dep

Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2025 3:33:00 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// LOADING INSTRUCTION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please advise there is the loading plan from khark terminal as follow 
specification:

Cargo: HCO

API: 30

TEMP: 60 F

LAYCAN: 26 MAR 2025

Best Regards,

Ops Dept