Subject: Re: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 19:46:09 +0330

_____

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2025 12:56:50 pm
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; 
'Hakimzadeh-khark' <[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:17.MAR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD PORT(Name of Load port):(16.MAR.2025) 0130LT /KHARG- NOR 
tendered

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT: 11.0///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): NIL

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: NIL

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  17.4N, LONG : 050  23.0E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*5/     SE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  703.0  MT/HFO   4.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 144.8 MT/LSMGO 3.2  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

16.03.2025

-------------------------

0130 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at 
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.4 N, LONG : 050°23.0E)

Vessel awaiting further instruction .

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]