Subject: ***SPAM*** BUSINESS REQUEST
From: McCarthy GREEN<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Mar 2025 01:42:00 -0700

Complement of the day and  I hope this mail meets you in good 
health. 

I got your contact from an international directory a few days ago 
and decided to contact you about this  mutually profitable 
transaction . I am McCarthy Green,
a banker with one of the A rated banks in the United Kingdom and 
I believe it's God's wish to contact you over this matter which  
I believe will be of great interest to you.

 A deceased customer had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2011 for 
over 120 calendar months, valued at millions of U.S. dollars) and 
he was due to come out of this deposit agreement on November 22, 
2021. Unfortunately, he was among the victims of the death in the 
Papua New Guinea earthquake of 11th September 2022 that killed at 
least 21 people and injured many others. 

My bank management still does not know about his death and I am 
privileged to know this because he was my friend and I am his 
account officer. There is no record of any relatives/heirs when 
the account was opened and he was never married and had no 
children.

I am contacting you regarding this matter because a circular was 
recently sent out to all customers with fixed deposit accounts to 
inform the bank whether to renew their contracts or get refunds 
and I figured this is the right opportunity for me to act to 
avoid the account from being frozen and funds converted to 
personal use by directors if no action is taken.

This is the reason I am  soliciting your cooperation for you to 
be introduced as the deceased Next of Kin  to enable my bank 
headquarters to release the funds to you. Be rest assured that it 
is a very risk -free endeavour as I will provide you with all 
necessary information and documents for it to be executed under a 
legitimate agreement that will protect you from any violation of 
the law.

I am inviting you to a business whose proceeds will be shared 
between us
at a ratio of 40% for you, with 10% for expenses and 50% for me, 
which is a 50/50 share ratio, if you agree to my business 
proposal.

I will provide you with further information on the way forward if 
you
agree to work with me towards this mutual endeavour.

Looking forward to receiving your response.

Regards
McCarthy Green