Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2025 15:50:17 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 28.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: N.A

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.90 MTRS, FWD: 20.90 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, SHIP FIG : 285,512MT , 2,050,359 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : N.A

E) NOON POSITION: 29   13.80 N ,  050    17.00 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0 Hrs / 0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 3, SEA: SE X 2, CURRENT: SE X 0.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       460 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  0 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1742.1 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 445.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =15.7
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

28.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

==========================

1030 LT : LOADING COMPLETED

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT SEA ISL BERTH NO#15 AWAITING PILOTAGE AT KHARK
ISL.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]