Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ ARRIVAL AND ANCHOR IN LARAK OPL / IHCO / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2025 04:31:12 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

30/MAR/2025

============

0300 LT: SBE/ E.O.S.P.

0400 LT: VSL ANCHORED IN LARAK OPL (Lat:26-53.90'N Long:056-32.50'E)/ NOR
TENDERED.

Pls be noted that vsl anchored in Larak OPL as per instruction, waiting
further instruction for STS operatin and Discharging cargo.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]