Subject: MT DANIEL// NOR / VSL ARRIVED AND ANCHORED IN LARAK OPL /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2025 04:58:50 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly be informed that M.T.DANIEL Arrived and Anchored on 30/MAR/2025 at
0400 LT in Larak OPL and Tender NOR on 30/MAR/2025 at 0400 LT, in all
respect ready to Discharge Cargo as per terms and condition of C/P as
agreed.

-NOR Tendered on 30.MAR.2025 at 0400 LT.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>