Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ LOADING IHCO / VSL A/S JETTY AT KHARK SEA ISL BERTH#15 / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2025 00:21:10 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

LOADING FIGURE  28.MAR.2025 / 0001 LT

CARGO LOADED TILL 0001                     1,527,461    GSV bbls/212,698
M.T

CARGO TO BE  LOADED                             522,539     GSV
bbls/71,350  M.T

AVERAGE LOADING RATE                           81,196      GSV bbls/11,306
M.T          

ETC: 28-MAR-2025 / 1400 LT   

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2025 1:49 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ LOADING IHCO / VSL A/S JETTY AT KHARK SEA ISL
BERTH#15 / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

LOADING FIGURE IHCO  27.MAR.2025 / 1200 LT

CARGO LOADED TILL 1200 LT                        553,105    GSV bbls/
77,020  M.T

CARGO TO BE  LOADED                                  1,496,895     GSV
bbls  /207,028  M.T

AVERAGE LOADING RATE                                72,776      GSV bbls /
10,134  M.T          

ETC LOADING IHCO: 28/MAR/2025 AT 1400 LT.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2025 5:00 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ LOADING IHCO / VSL A/S JETTY AT KHARK SEA ISL
BERTH#15 / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

27/MAR/2025

============

0336 LT: COMMENCE LOADING ARM CONNECTION.

0342 LT: COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

0406 LT: ARM COMMECTION COMPLETED(2X16'')

0412 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0418 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0424 LT: COMMENCE LOADING IHCO.

ETC LOADING IHCO: 1400 LT ON 28/MAR/2025

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2025 3:34 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING SEA ISL AT KHARK / HENG LI GENERAL
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

26/MAR/2025

============

2130 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2200 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

27/MAR/2025

============

0001 LT: PILOT ONBOARD.

0130 LT: FIRST LINE ASHORE.

0300 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ VSL SAFELY MADE FAST ALONG SIDE.

0330 LT: SHORE GANG WAY ONBOARD/ LOADING MASTER, SURVEYOR BOARDED.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>