Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---> TENDERING NOR <--- 30.MARCH.2025/ 0012 LT (GMT+0330)
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami Mr'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2025 01:16:58 +0330

Dear Sir,

Respected gentlemen,

Good Morning

Subject: NOR message

Kindly note

In line with the governing Charter party and instructions received from my 
principals at NITC HO

=====================================================================================

This is to notify you, that “MT. DUNE” arrived and anchored at Khark OPL 
Anchorage.

As being ready in all aspects to Load cargo (of any Grade/Quantity) as per 
instruction of the Charterer.

This notice of readiness is Tendered on 30th (day) of March (month) 2025 
(Year) At 00:12 Hrs. (LT=GMT+0330)

Subject to the term, condition’s & exceptions of the charter party.

Dear Respectful Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

Good Morning Sir

Above statement for your kind perusal.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.