Subject: RE: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGE INSTRUCTION
From: "Sarak" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2025 09:16:15 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Your below msg well noted

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 March 2025 11:54
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGE INSTRUCTION

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find agent full style as below, please start communication with
them to avoid any delay,

Trans Arctic Global Marine Services Pte Ltd, No.1 Maritime Square #12-19
HarbourFront Centre. Singapore 099253. Tel :- +6562766653 / Fax :-
+6562762664 Email :- [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  / [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  Website :- www.tagmspl.com
<http://www.tagmspl.com> 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 11:00 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGE INSTRUCTION

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

STS instructions well noted.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 26 March 2025 21:33
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGE INSTRUCTION

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the jpos to conducting 2 sts for discharging the cargo at
EOPL.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 6:29 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. SARAK NOON REPORT FORMAT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 26TH  March.2025

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **