Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 09:42:47 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the 1st dv q88 in attached file.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2025 8:09 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP
19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge loi in attached file. Please be in touch with
the pilot and sts provider with the codes as bellow:

2 April 2025,VLCC,OMAN

MV: ELIZABETH

DV: SHINE

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2025 2:07 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP
19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 30.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: VESSEL ARRIVED LARAK OPL ON 30.MAR.2025 AT 0300 LT

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.90 MTRS, FWD: 20.90 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 285,635 MT ,   2,050,550 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : 28.03.2025

E) NOON POSITION: 26   53.96 N ,  056    32.30 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  12.55 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  15 Hrs / 0.0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:SE X 4, SEA: NW X 3, CURRENT: NW X 0.6 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       0 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  460 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1627.1 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 445.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =49.2
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

30.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

===========================

0300 LT : E.O.S.P

0400 LT : DROP ANCHOR AT LARAK OPL

0400 LT : NOR TENDER

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ANCHORED AT LARAK OPL ,AWAITING INSTRUCTION.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>