Subject: MT SOBAR // ETA LARAK// CERTIFICATES
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 12:41:42 +0400

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please be advised that the vessel ETA to  LARAK on 03-April-2024 2330
HRS(AGW /WP0 .

Please advise on bunkering prospects.

 

Further,Could you kindly confirm whether the vessel will be re-named?

I would appreciate it if you could provide the certificate (for Load port
formalities) reflecting the new name as old Certificates has expired.

1. International Tonnage Certificate :    Expiry 20 April 2025

2. Certificate Of Registry           :    Expiry 01 March 2025

3. Certificate Of Class              :    Expiry 20 April 2025

Further kindly advise if vessel can produce NIPAH PC at load port?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Kindly forward the documents
for the load port formalities in a due time.

 

Attached : Last certificates for your review.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

Numbers.