Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 14:24:42 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 02.APR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.90 MTRS, FWD: 20.90 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 285,635 MT ,   2,050,550 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : 28.03.2025

E) NOON POSITION: 26   25.30 N ,  056    53.00 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  12.8 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  2.5 Hrs / 3.5
Knts / 112°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 3, SEA: SE X 2, CURRENT: SE X 0.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       0 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  507 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1571.5 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 445.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =35.5
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

02.APR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

=========================

0830 LT : ANCHOR AWEIGH /  VESSEL PROCEED FOR STS OPERATION.

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION WITH MT SHINE  PROCEEDING TO
ANCHOR POSITION.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]