Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ STS WITH M.T.SHINE/ RV POSITION LARAK OPL /DISCHARGING IHCO / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 02:14:19 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   03-APR-2025 / 0001 LT:

                                                      

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 0001 LT:                257,195               GSV
bbls                             35,146   M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                  457,805
GSV bbls                             63,947   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                               35,150
GSV bbls                               4980   M.T

 

ETC Discharging IHCO: 03/Apr/2025 at 1900 LT.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 7:03 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ STS WITH M.T.SHINE/ RV POSITION LARAK OPL
/DISCHARGING IHCO / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

02/APR/2025

===========

0748 LT: TWO SURVEYOR BOARDED.

1054 LT: COMMENCE SAFETY MEETING.

1118 LT: SAFETY MEETING COMPLETED/ COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

1330 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION/ COMMENCE HOSE
CONNECTION.

1430 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

1500 LT: HOSE CONNECTION COMPLETED(3X10'')

1630 LT: COMMENCE DISCHARGING IHCO.

ETC Discharging IHCO: 03/Apr/2025 at 1900 LT.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 2:33 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SHINE/ RV POSITION LARAK
OPL / IHCO / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

02/APR/2025

===========

0530 LT: COMMENCE FENDER CONNECTION.

0748 LT: FENDER CONNECTION COMPLETED.

0800 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

0830 LT: ANCHOE AWIGH/ PROCEED TO STS OPERATION.

0942 LT: DV COMMENCE APPROACHING.

0954 LT: FIRST LINE ONBOARD/ COMMENCE MOORING.

1054 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ DV SAFELY MADE FAST A/S/ VSL APPEOACHING TO RV
POSITION.

1318 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER PILOT ADVISE.

1330 LT: F.W.E

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2025 7:40 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ VSL ANCHORED IN RV POSITION WAITING STS
OPERATION / IHCO / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

01/APR/2025

===========

1700 LT: SBE/ E.O.S.P.

1830 LT: VSL ANCHORED IN RV POSITION AS PER PILOT ADVISE/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

Pls be noted that vsl at RV position ,Waiting to receive Fender and hoses
for STS operation.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2025 3:02 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ PROCEED TO RV POSITION FOR STS OPERATION. / IHCO
/ HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

01/APR/2025

===========

1300 LT: RECEIVED INSTRUCTION FROM PILOT TO PICKUP ANCHOR AND PROCEED TO
RV POSITION.

1342 LT: SBE/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

1400 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

1430 LT: F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that vsl's ETA to RV position will be on 01/Apr/2025 at 1830
LT.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2025 4:31 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ ARRIVAL AND ANCHOR IN LARAK OPL / IHCO / HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

30/MAR/2025

============

0300 LT: SBE/ E.O.S.P.

0400 LT: VSL ANCHORED IN LARAK OPL (Lat:26-53.90'N Long:056-32.50'E)/ NOR
TENDERED.

Pls be noted that vsl anchored in Larak OPL as per instruction, waiting
further instruction for STS operatin and Discharging cargo.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>