Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 13:25:44 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 01.APR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: VESSEL AT LARAK OPL.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.90 MTRS, FWD: 20.90 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 285,635 MT ,   2,050,550 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : 28.03.2025

E) NOON POSITION: 26   54.08 N ,  056    32.34 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0.0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0.0 Hrs / 0.0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:SW X 2, SEA: NE X 1, CURRENT: NE X 0.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       0 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  460 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1607 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 445.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =9.8
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

From 1100 LT on 31/Mar/2025 Vsl awaiting STS Operation as per Pilot
Advise.

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT LARAK OPL ,WAITING STS OPERATION.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]