Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ PROCEED TO RV POSITION FOR STS OPERATION. / IHCO / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 15:01:55 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

01/APR/2025

===========

1300 LT: RECEIVED INSTRUCTION FROM PILOT TO PICKUP ANCHOR AND PROCEED TO
RV POSITION.

1342 LT: SBE/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

1400 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

1430 LT: F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that vsl's ETA to RV position will be on 01/Apr/2025 at 1830
LT.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2025 4:31 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ ARRIVAL AND ANCHOR IN LARAK OPL / IHCO / HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

30/MAR/2025

============

0300 LT: SBE/ E.O.S.P.

0400 LT: VSL ANCHORED IN LARAK OPL (Lat:26-53.90'N Long:056-32.50'E)/ NOR
TENDERED.

Pls be noted that vsl anchored in Larak OPL as per instruction, waiting
further instruction for STS operatin and Discharging cargo.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>