Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 01 APRIL 2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 13:38:59 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 01st April 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.        

TIME SAILED FROM LAST DISCHARGE PORT:

S'PORE E.OPL ANCHORAGE - 14th MARCH 2025/ 1536 LT.

2.        

TENTATIVE ETA TO LOAD PORT:

N/A

3.        

DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:

FWD: 08.50 m / AFT: 11.50 m // 08.50 m /AFT: 11.50 m

4.        

CARGO ON BOARD:

NIL --- BALLAST CONDITION

5.        

BILL OF LADING DATE:

N/A

6.        

NOON POSITION:

LAT: 29 15.5 N   LONG: 050 24.6 E

7.        

TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:

N/A

8.        

WEATHER CONDITION:

NW'LY*3

9.        

AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :

0.0  KNOTS (STEAMING MODE)

10.    

TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:

13.5  KNOTS (STEAMING MODE)

11.    

DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:

4.0 N.MILES

12.    

AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):

0.0

13.    

FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION:

HFO:1338.2 /9.3 MT // LSFO: 27 /0.0MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 56.0 /
0.0 MT

REMARKS: 

*      SMT=GMT+0330

*      Vessel at Khark OPL Anchorage, ready in all aspects to Load cargo,
awaiting for charterer's instruction.

*      30th March 2025 / 0012 LT: Vessel anchored at Khark OPL Anchorage.

*      30th March 2025 / 0012 LT: Notice of Readiness Tendered.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.