Subject: SARAK//CARGO DISCHARGING COMPLETED
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 19:33:33 +0800

Dear Sir,

Good day!

04.04.2025//1630hrs: Vsl completed discharging operation cargo calculation
is in progress.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **