Subject: RE: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGING AT EOPL 2nd PARCEL DOCUMENTS
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2025 19:04:24 +0800

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Plz find the attached cargo documents of 2nd  parcel.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 04 April 2025 22:57
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGING AT EOPL 1ST PARCEL DOCUMENTS

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Plz find the attached cargo documents of 1st parcel.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **