Subject: MT PETALIDI // SOF LARAK //04-APRIL-2025
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 08:58:11 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Kindly provide the schedule for the bunkering STS operation once confirmed.

Awaiting further instructions.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T.PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: M.T Sobar [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 04 April, 2025 09:42
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: MT PETALIDI // SOF LARAK //04-APRIL-2025

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Noted your below mail.Vessel to bunker 2000 mt Fuel oil and Loading through 
STS Operation from MT Daniel.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 04 April, 2025 08:54
To: 'Sobar'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // SOF LARAK //04-APRIL-2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed 2000 mt hfo will deliver to your vessel at larak and 
vessel shall load the cargo from mt Daniel at larak opl. Vessel name for 
cargo loading is petalidi.

From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 12:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MT SOBAR // SOF LARAK //04-APRIL-2025

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Kindly note the following SOF for your reference:

DATE – 04.04.2025

0030 HRS LT:  Vessel anchored at LARAK OPL ( POSN:  26.55 N//056 22 E)

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: M.T Sobar [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 03 April, 2025 20:32
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT //03-APRIL-2025

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Below message well noted.Vessel will proceed to LARAK OPL.Kindly provide the 
bunkering and loading prospects in a due time.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 03 April, 2025 20:58
To: Sobar
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT //03-APRIL-2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the bunkering will be at larak opl, then the loading will 
be at larak opl via sts as well. Pls proceed to larak opl.

B.regards,

Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: Sobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 5:11:36 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT //03-APRIL-2025

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

03.04.2025 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

A) ETA NEXT PORT :LARAK// 03.04.2025 AT 2300 HRS LT

B) DRAFT: FWD: 6.5M //AFT: 9.5 M

C) NOON POSITION: 24°49.87’ N// 058°31.21’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:110NM

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24HRS:10.0KTS

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:SE X 3, Sea–SE X 2

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:43.3MT

H) REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O1 (MT):8.5MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O2 (MT):198.20MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.M.G.O (MT):76.0MT

REMARKS

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.