Subject: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT //ARRIVAL REPORT //04-APRIL-2025
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 11:47:15 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

04.04.2025 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

A) ETA NEXT PORT :LARAK STS OPERATION POSN// 04.04.2025 AT 1630 HRS

B) DRAFT: FWD: 6.5M //AFT: 9.5 M

C) NOON POSITION: 26°54.21’ N// 056°26.34’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:45NM

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 1HRS:2 KTS

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:SE X 3, Sea–SE X 2

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:16.2MT

H) REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O1 (MT):8.5MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O2 (MT):182.0MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.M.G.O (MT):76.0MT

REMARKS:

Ship’s clock retd. by 30 minutes

04–APRIL-2025//1100 HRS LT:ANCHOR AWEIGH / VSL UNDERWAY FOR STS OPERATION
POSN.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.