Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2025 13:29:12 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 05.APR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: N.A

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 16.10 MTRS, FWD: 15.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, SHIP FIG : 126,441 MT ,   905,223 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : 28.03.2025

E) NOON POSITION: 26   18.80 N ,  056    55.50 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs : N.A

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0 Hrs / 0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 3, SEA: SE X 2, CURRENT: SE X 0.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:     N.A

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  N.A

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1472 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 445.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =34.6
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

04.APR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

===========================

1812 LT : ALL FAST WITH MT SKY

2354 LT : COMMENCE DISCHARGING

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ANCHOR AT R.V POS, ENGAGE STS OPERATION WITH MT SKY,
DISCHARGING IHCO IN PROGRESS.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]