Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// RE-DELIVERY (OFF-HIRE) CERTIFICATE --- 05.APRIL.2025 / 0001 LT (GMT+0330)
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2025 00:24:16 +0330

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Herewith Please find attached file as CC 310: Re-Delivery (Off-Hire) 
Certificate dated as 05th April 2025/0001 LT (GMT+0330) for your kind 
perusal:

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 10:04 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'nezami' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Evening Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions and revert with re-delivery form 
accordingly.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ebadi [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 9:34 PM
To: 'Dune' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Dune' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'nezami' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; 'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025

Dear master

Yr good ship is redelivred to the owner on 05/04/2025 at 0001 pls prepare 
redelivery form accordingly.

Pls till further notice stay where you are.

Beast Regards

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: 04/04/2025 3:09 pm (GMT+03:30)

To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Dune' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'nezami' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please do the needfuls for off hiring the good vessel mt dune.

Best regards,

Ops dep

  _____

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 9:43:00 pm
To: 'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'Dune' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'nezami' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025

Dear sir,

Greeting & happy nowrouz,

Kindly the vessel will off-hire once tendering the NOR at khark isl. Please 
do the needful in this regards.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: mo-fathi < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 1:53 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc: 'mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; 'Dune' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
nezami < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025

Dear our good charter in HENG LI

Good afternoon & happy new year

Pls advise next plan of a/m vsl duly,

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 2:17 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc: 'mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON 
REPORT --- 26.MARCH.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 26th March 2025 for your 
kind perusal:

1.TIME SAILED FROM LAST DISCHARGE PORT:

S’PORE E.OPL ANCHORAGE – 14th MARCH 2025/ 1536 LT.

2.TENTATIVE ETA TO LOAD PORT:

KHARK ISLAND – IRAN – 29th MARCH 2025/ A.M. LT.

3.DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:

FWD: 08.50 m / AFT: 11.50 m // 08.50 m /AFT: 11.50 m

4.CARGO ON BOARD:

NIL --- BALLAST CONDITION

5.BILL OF LADING DATE:

N/A

6.NOON POSITION:

LAT: 25 33.7 N   LONG: 057 32.5 E

7.TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:

N/A

8.WEATHER CONDITION:

NW’LY*3

9.AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :

12.0  KNOTS (STEAMING MODE)

10.TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:

14.0  KNOTS (STEAMING MODE)

11.DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:

552 N.MILES

12.AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):

58.0

13.FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION:

HFO: 1465.0 /4.3 MT // LSFO: 36.2 /8.7MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 56.0 
/ 0.0 MT

REMARKS:

*  SMT=GMT+0330

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

26th March 2025

----------------

0842~0900: Service boat Alongside, T4 team Disembarked

0900: Vessel Departed from Jask Area, Resumed her voyage toward Next Interim 
Port of Call

1030: F.A.O.S.P

Tentative ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (Interim Call) (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

27th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Tentative ETA TO Khark OPL Anchorage (Final Destination) (I.A.G.W / 
W.S.N.P):

30th March 2025 / a.m. Hours LT. (GMT+0330)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.