Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/ DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 11:02:34 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find discharge loi and q88 in attached file. Please discharge whole
rob to the dv.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 10:21 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH
M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/ DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Your b/m instruction and attached LOI well received and noted, shall
comply accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 8:58 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH
M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/ DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the disch loi in attached file for 3rd sts with MT CETO.
Please follow the codes as below:

7 April 2025,LR,OMAN

MV: ELIZABETH 

DV: ROBERT

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

I will share the q88 as well.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2025 8:11 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/
DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Attached, Pls find cargo document discharging IHCO via STS operation with
M.T.SKY(PETALIDI) for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>