Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Destiny'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 09:19:21 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly pls proceed with pilot instruction for berthing and if there is any
draft restriction it will confirm with charterer side.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 12:58 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]>;
'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'
<[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--//
DAILY NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:07.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1400
LT /KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  09.6 N, LONG : 050   25.6 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 11 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*5/     SE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  405.0  MT/HFO   4.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 129.2  MT/LSMGO 2.8 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

04.APR.2025

1400 HRS LT : E.O.S.P / S.B.E

1500 HRS LT : VESSEL ANCHORED AT KHARK ISL. ANCHORAGE. / NOR Tendered /
Anchor position  (LAT : 29°09.6 N, LONG : 050°25.6E)

Note: Vessel arrived at khark isl, and khark pilot instructed to drop
anchor till further notice / Awaiting for instruction.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]